How to start with the MusexPress configuration
1) Download the "MusexPress Auto-installer.zip" file from here:
2) Unzip the folder and double click on "MusexPress - Auto installer.mulib"
3) Go to the library panel and select the "MusexPress - Auto Installer" folder
4) Drag & drop the "Auto installer" widget in the index page of your project only (not master or other pages)
5) Go to the File menu and click on "Add files for Upload"
6) Select the "install.php" and "musexpress.zip" files from the "MusexPress Auto-installer" (read point 1)
7) When you have done with you design work, upload the project directly from Adobe Muse
7) After the upload click on the "View Site" button to start the wizard setup
8) You will see that the installation begins