Follow the wizard steps
1) Choose the admin panel language and click on "Continue"
2) Click on the "Let's go" button
3) Insert your database credentials (to create a new database please follow the step 1). Don't change the "Database Host" and the "Table Prefix" fields
4) Click on the "Run install" button
5) Insert your website title and choose the Admin username and password. Enter your email to get any notification from the admin panel. Leave the "Search Engine Visibility" check box unflagged if you want the SEO working at its best for your website. Check it if you want discourage the search engines. Then click on the "Install WordPress" button.
6) Click on the "Login" button to access your admin panel
7) Enter the credentials you chose at point 5 and click on the "Login" button